Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thanks For All The Seeds!!!

Hey everyone, and welcome to the new blog! I'm still working out the kinks and toying with the HTML, so bear with me while I get it together.



Thanks for ordering seeds! I should have plenty at this point, but I'll take a look at the orders as they come in and remove things from the wish list. I am SO excited about growing and cooking with my own food as well as starting a community garden with the kids I'll be working with! Right now the only thing I know how to make with the veggies on the list is fresh salsa. Does anyone have a good soup recipe they can share that uses acorn or butternut squash? Without a fridge I will have no access to butter or other fresh dairy products, but I will have powdered milk, oils, dried herbs and spices and hopefully fresh herbs as well.

Soon I'll be posting some informational links about Mauritania, so check back in at some point.

No comments: